Wednesday, July 21, 2010

H.O.T.

Mornin', or I guess I really be sayin' afternoon to ya. I don't know 'bout y'all but where I come from it is HOT. I guess that is why I am feelin' so slow and sluggish. My get up and go got up and left! There are things that I really should be doing but the energy level is just not happening. Lee and I worked in the home shop last night and we actually are READY to pack up "Little Bit"...our trailer and travel to the show. We call her Little Bit 'cause we can get a little bit more in there. She is cute though, found her at Lowe's and she fits behind our Jeep. I wish I some long tale to tell ya, but I don't. Life has been pretty plain round here, but I guess that is a good thing.
I am headed to the home shop, got a few last minute things to finish up and I have started working on the next 3 shows that are on the schedule. My friends, have a very blessed day and if you are in the heat, please be careful.
Until next time...wishing you much success and happiness
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin, it is hot in Texas too. Going to the shows sounds like so much fun!! I did shows years ago and really enjoyed it. Not a lot of good shows in our area anymore, they have all become too commercial.
    Have a great show and be safe.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete