Thursday, July 15, 2010

Me..High Tech..Imagine That

Me...high tech...the girl who is scared to death of a computer!! As you can see I finally bit the bullet and bought one of these newfangled things. It's so purty, I can't even bring myself to take off the plastic that is somehow super glued to the darn thing. I sure do wish household plastic wrap worked as good as what they have on this computer to protect it, But in all fairness...it probably does need to be protected...from ME! There have been several times in the last couple of days that I have seriously wanted to throw the darn thing out the window!! But like all women...I WILL NOT let it get the best of me...yet.
I really missed going "hookin'" with the girls yesterday. We all "hook" so well together! Lee loves it when I say I am going hooking. He just asks that I bring home lots of money! LOL I had to stay home and work in the home shop and try to get things finished up for the show next weekend!! YEAH I enjoy Donna and Linda's show...so much eye candy. I need to hit the lottery and buy a u-haul to bring all I see and want home! Of course I have no where to put ANYTHING else...it does not stop me from wanting to have it. I did manage to get a lot accomplished...well sorta...in between trying out this new thing...I did get stuff stained, painted, stuffed and sewn.
Well...this weekend is Lee's family reunion...yee hah! With the burn ban we have here I imagine it will be a pretty dark campground! We have a cabin with a.c. and a bathroom!! So yepper I will be taking some needle punch with me! And my new Country Sampler to look at. And my new Country Home...I won't get bored!!
Well friends, I am off to the store and to get things packed up for a "Fun Filled Weekend"? It will be nice to see everyone, they usually have about 60 people show up for the whole weekend.
I will try this thing out in the woods...hopefully I will talk to you Saturday...we shall see.
Many Blessings to you and yours.
Robin


2 comments:

  1. Morning, Robin ~ I bought my new laptop in January and I still have the plastic on the top. It sure does stick but mine needs protection, too. Have fun this weekend.
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at your reunion and don't give up on the computer! Dawn

    ReplyDelete